Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Six Years

It's been six years since I even looked at this thing.

But I'm back.

A lot has changed

I got married, who'd have thought?
I own a teenager now (Jesus take the wheel)
I'm now diabetic
I think I've lost my url (RIP twowithslight),
TRUMP IS THE MUTHA &$#^@ PRESIDENT!!! (HOW?!) 
..........and well sadly my mom passed.

But life goes on I suppose.

Seriously though, if you'd been in a coma since 2014 and suddenly woke up today, would you have believed it if someone told you  Donald J. Trump was the President of the United States?!

I don't particularly care anymore to be honest, I'm more concerned with the exploits of a particular Dr. Keith Rowley and his cohorts because (the other big change in my life) after 17 years in the US and only 3 trips home in all that time, I've suddenly started going home often.

My mother's passing re-awakened my love for all things Trinidad; I stepped off the plane in Piarco that one time and it suddenly hit me.

I LOVE THIS PLACE #Trinbago

I was making so many trips back that US immigration started taking keen interest in my goings and comings.

It took COVID-19 to put the brakes on me or I'd have been home at least 3 times already.

So what's next for me?

Probably a new blog, new content, I may do some travelling once coronavirus is through ravaging humanity.

I may consider a youtube channel for travel content, we'll see.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment